Monday, November 1, 2010

....and waiting

I went to see the doc today and he doesn't understand why I am still having pain where I am having pain, I may have to go see my GI doc for it. He said the drain he put in is still there and he thought it was healing up well but I have to go back in a month for him to check that drain again and if it hasn't fallen out on its own he will pull it out. I asked him if he thought there was a chance I could get my reconnection done by the end of the year. He said if insurance wasn't in the equation he would deffently have me wait longer and we are kind of taking a gamble if we go ahead and do the CT in mid December of all this happening again. He did talk to the the gals in the buisness office and they are going to see if they can get them to bill it as a continuance from this year so I wouldn't have to repay my deductables. It would be nice but it is a long shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment