Monday, November 8, 2010

Maybe I should just move in...

Well I finally figured out why I was having pain in my upper belly. I am pretty sure it is all the milk I have been drinking. I haven't been drinking any lately and have been feeling much better in that regard.

However, Thursday or Friday I started having headaches and lower belly pain. I also started running a low grade fever every once in a while. Saturday it was pretty bad and I added back pain to the mix. Sunday was more of the same so I called the doc. I am meet him at the hospital at 8:30 tomorrow morning. He wanted to see me before they did a CT scan or anything but I am pretty sure it is the abscess. If it isn't that then something is going to have to be done because the only thing that is getting me by is pain meds...2 at a time. I am hopeing they can drain it tomorrow and just keep me one night or send me home the same day. It would be nice if he thought he could just give me antibiotics. Either way something is going to have to change because the last round of meds I was on did take care of the problem compleatly.

It is nice knowing I am going in tomorrow though. Mom came up and she mixed up 5 batches of persimmon bread while I made spigette for dinner. She also did pretty much all my dishes for me and my dad got all my trash out so I don't have to worry about gnats showing up if I have to stay at the hospital for a few days.

Did I mention that I have engagement pictures set up to be taken Sunday afternoon so I HAVE to feel better by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment