Tuesday, June 15, 2010

5 days to go..

Yes, I do in fact have a count down. My health is failing quickly and it is the only thing that is keeping me going. I am down to only eating about one meal a day because if I eat to much I pay for it. I've lost about 10 pounds in the last couple of weeks but don't worry, I'm not as low as I was last year...yet.

This week is going to be a busy one. I have to get my house cleaned, laundry done, and get stuff together for next week. I also have appointments at the hospital, Girl Scout Camp stuff to do, church block party to attend, and a dinner date in Columbia. And all this has to be done without killing myself...my house may just stay dirty:)

I want to thank people for all the support already. It is times like these when you really see how much you are cared about and it is really appreciated from both me and my parents.

Now it is off to bed for me!

1 comment:

  1. Do you need help cleaning? I know the surgery is coming up next week, but if you need someone let me know! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete