Thursday, January 30, 2014

Eating Out

When I first starting eating g free I found eating out challenging to say the least. I didn't cook anything today so I thought I would pass on what I've learned. First things first, don't be afraid to ask questions. They look at you like you're crazy but more often than not, they've delt with it before. My favorite thing to eat out is Mexican. They key is to order things with corn tortillas and ask them to switch the wheat ones out. The secon place I eat at a lot is McDonalds. Order a burger without a bun. If you eat someplace that has onion rings make sure they aren't fried with the french fries. My last hint is most chains like Applebee's and Chilis have allergy information online and can also give you a printout while your there.

No comments:

Post a Comment