Friday, September 24, 2010

Disappointed

Today started out great. I got the call like I expected saying I needed to be at the hospital at noon on Monday and my surgery would probably be around 2. Sounded great, Drew could get back into town as I was getting done, Dad could get things done at home early, and there was even a chance I could go in early like last time. Then I got a call from Dr. Peters (my surgon). He had just gone over the CT scan with the radiologist and there is a few drops of contrast that made it to the area I had the abses meaning the pouch they created is leacking and that puts me at high risk for more absesses. Now I have to wait another 4 to 6 weeks and do another CT to see what things look like. The way I figure it will probably be the last week of October or the first week of November befor I am connected. I'm beyond disappointed The light at the tunnel is gone...

No comments:

Post a Comment