Tuesday, September 21, 2010

6 days to go

I ended up having to do my CT scan twice. The first time there wasn't enough contrast put in to make sure there were no leaks and Dr. Peters wasn't happy with it. So I went back yesterday and had it done again. I'll call tomorrow to make sure there were no problems but I don't for see any. I also did my pre registration stuff (paperwork, blood work, etc.) so I am all set to go for Monday.

This morning I changed my bag for possibly the last time, although i may have to change it again around Saturday. It really isn't that bad I just don't like doing it because it requires me to function in the morning and that is virtually impossible for me. If I wait to change it till after breakfast it starts moving and becomes a pain.

On a lighter side of things, I have decided to have a party once I am up and going, probably about mid October. Basically I want an excuse to eat stuff I've never been able to eat...If you know where I live and my phone number, your probably going to be invited. I'll post more on this later so keep a look out!

No comments:

Post a Comment