Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My doctors appointment went well (and really Fast) today. They took my staples out, decided I should load up on more fiber, and told me if I was still going to the bathroom 20 times a day to give him a call next week and he would perscribe something to help. So I came home and ate a bowl of cereal that claims to be an excelent source of fiber with some benefiber on it and took two imodium pills. I'm still going a lot but it is a bit thicker. I really hope things start getting better soon. This being sick all the time is getting really old. My legs are hurting now too. I don't know if it is from walking more then I have been (we went to world market and target as well as walking through the hospital) or what. It feels like I need to keep moving. I'm actually out on the couch because I couldn't lay still, kept getting up to go to the bathroom, and didn't want to wake up Drew. If you have ideas either for fiber or the legs let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment