Sunday, August 26, 2012

I got to come home on Thursday and thought I was doing pretty good. I have to take pain meds every 5-6 hours and I am having really bad spikes in my pain level that I think is gas and stool goinh through the end of my digestion system . Thosr pains get closer and closer together until I canter take it and I go to the bathroom. Today has been worse for some reason. Drew brought home food from church and the smell of it made me feel sick. The pain has been worse and the meds don't seem to help as much either. Drew called the oncall surgeon and he said he couldn't do much because I wasn't throwing up or running a high temp. He did suggest that I could go into the local ER and have them check my white cell count and do a ct it it was high. We went in and they did the test and gave me some iv pain meds. My white cell count is slightly elevated but not enough to be worried or do a ct scan. However, now we have a base reading if it gets worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment