Sunday, December 25, 2011

still waiting

Merry Christmas to anyone who reads this

we are still waiting for the wound vac to show up. If i don't hear anything by noon i will start calling people again. Beyond that there isn't much to report about my health so will just tell the world about my Christmas.

Drew told his parents Friday i wasn't feeling very good so they decided to bring part of the lunch to us so Saturday night we went to church and then my sis and i did a few things to make today a little easier. Today we got up early and did stockings. Santa forgot about me so he just collected random things and put them in. I can't complain too much, i think i got more stuff then anyone else. Drew gave me a popcorn popper and a gift card so i can finally go get curtains for the living room and from my sisparents i got a new pan set and comforter among other things. After gifts and breakfast with the parents we had church then lunch with both sides of the family. Drew parents gave us some random but awesome stuff. Lets just say we are stocked up on wii games for awhile. The rest of the day has been spent hanging out playing games and doing a little baking and a lot of eating. It has been nice to feel good when i didn't think i would....it has been the best first Christmas being married to drew!

No comments:

Post a Comment