Friday, January 21, 2011

And now I want to cry

I've been in a lot of pain the last few days. It comes and goes in intensity but it is always there. I keep telling myself that I have been out of surgery for less then two weeks, it is suppose to hurt.

Today I went to see the doc. He took out my stitch and said the incision looked good. He thought my pain is normal and something I was just going to have to tough out but decided to send me over to the hospital to have my white cell count checked just to be on the safe side. Unfortunately he was wrong, the cell count came back high meaning I have an infection somewhere. I have to go early tomorrow morning for a CT then if the abscess is back they will drain it. I have a feeling it is so I will probably spend the weekend back at Boone. I'll make sure and take my computer just in case so we can keep this thing updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment