Thursday, December 16, 2010

Not much is really going on but I still feel like I should post to let you all know I am still alive. I'm still having bad days when the pain is out of control. If my belly is hurting I can sometimes trace it to something I ate or not drinking enough but not always. The other day I got a headache so bad that I could feel my pulse in my brain... Not fun. I'm not sure if this is left over from the pain killers or if it is something else, I have no idea how long the addiction will come back and haunt me but it was the same type of pain.

I'm also getting over a cold/allergies caused by Drew going and cutting me down a Christmas tree. I learned that Benadryl is a bad idea. It will not only dry out your sinuses but also your small intestines, not a good thing if your already having problems with dehydration.

As always Drew has been the best at trying to make me feel better. I couldn't ask for anyone better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment